This course is designed to train persons who are responsible for undertaking this course as part of their duties on Network Rail Infrastructure. It is designed to develop a person’s knowledge, understanding and skills and is therefore particularly suited to persons required to prove their capability in these areas.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake their duties as Handsignaller
Upon successful completion of this course, competencies will be uploaded to Sentinel. Sentinel smart cards are ordered directly from Sentinel at www.railsentinel.co.uk
• Must be a minimum age of 18.
• Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and IWA or COSS.
• Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness
• Must have a good level of literacy to meet Entry Qualifications.
• Must meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol).