Personal Track Safety Initial – October 2015
- Preparation before the exam
- Trainers knowledge and enthusiasm
- Practical session at Lichfield.
Personal Track Safety Recert – September 2015
- Excellent Car Parking facilities and free
- Slide show was good with great input by trainer.
- Relaxed atmosphere and direct teaching style
Level Crossing Attendant – August 2015
- Level Crossing practical session was superb, backed up all theory work.
- Nice seating area in the sun.
- Training rooms are excellent
COSS Initial – July 2015
- Use of real life situations and incidents
- Inclusion of all candidates (Group Discussions)
- Coffee all day
Track Induction – June 2015
- Trainer’s interaction with the candidates.
- Warm welcome by office staff
- New toilets are a let nicer.
Personal Track Safety Initial – April 2015
- Rooms are comfortable and clean
- Trainer was very knowledgeable
- The track Visit
Personal Track Safety Initial – March 2015
- Provided me with hi-vis clothing during the practical visit.
- Free tea/coffee
- The track Visit at Lichfield was amazing.
Personal Track Safety Initial – February 2015
- Welcoming feel when I arrived and atmosphere very relaxed
- Learning a completely new subject was made easy by the trainer
- Trainers knowledge excellent
DCCR Initial – January 2015
- Free Parking.
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Practical test.
Engineering Supervisor Initial – January 2015
- Trainer was fun and full of knowledge
- Method of training was conducted excellent
- Good interaction
Points Operator Initial – December 2014
- Made to feel relaxed when arrived.
- Friendly relaxed atmosphere.
- Teaching styles.
COSS Recert – November 2014
- The trainers various methods of engaging with trainees.
- Excellent Course, very enjoyable.
- Interactive Presentation
COSS Initial – September 2014
- Made to feel welcome when arrived at training centre
- Kitchen/Toilet area nice and pleasant
- Structure very helpful. I.E explaining in more depth any areas i’m not sure about
Personal Track Safety Initial – August 2014
- Course developed in clear and accurate manner
- Really enjoyed the practical, doing what we learnt and putting into action.
- Excellent tutor good industry knowledge.
Level Crossing Attendant – July 2014
- Very in depth Training
- Great use of practical training at Walsall Centre
- Length of the course was good.
DCCR Initial – June 2014
- Excellent practical session on outside rail
- Knowledge of training.
- Very informative whilst keeping it light hearted.
Lookout Recert – May 2014
- Group Discussions made training exciting and informative.
- Good use of equipment.
- An excellent atmosphere.
Personal Track Safety Recert – April 2014
- Superb Training.
- Parking was limited.
- Nice bright, Clean rooms.
Personal Track Safety Recert – April 2014
- Open Conversation and regular tests made it a lot easier to remember
- Relaxed attutude to train whilst arising probing questions to ascertain the knowledge of the person being asssessed./li>
- An excellent atmosphere provided for easy learning
DCCR – March 2014
- Free Car parking and great training facilities
- Good bunch of lads and learned so much without realising.
- Site vist was most enjoyable. Enjoyed group interaction
Lookout – February 2013
- The experience and knowledge that the trainer possessed.
- Relaxed and comfortable felling in and around the classroom.
- Free Tea and Coffee.
Lookout – January 2013
- I enjoyed the experience of being able to learn what to do and not to do with in the railway.
- Felt comfortable in classroom.
- The people I was working with and the knowledge I have learned.
Personal Track Safety Re cert – December 2012
- Best course I have been on, Best Trainer I have had.
- Paul was an excellent tutor, good industry knowledge
- Clear and concise course. Only Spent time on the issue raised by delegates which sped the course up.
Controller of Site Safety – November 2012
- Tea/Coffee Facilities. Course delivered in clear and accurate manner. Good parking facilities.
- The way S.Mckenna explained and help me understand COSS rules.
- The best PTS/COSS course I have ever been on and would recommend to others.
Personal Track Safety Initial – November 2012
- The method of teaching and class participation was great, Everything was good.
- Course was enjoyable and I enjoyed the gang experience.
- A good course with good lads and the tutor was good to; Considering he Supports spurs.